Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Getting dirty . . .

I'll keep what I'm working on a secret for now but here are just a few of my supplies. Please tell me I'm not the only one with a collection of rusty treasures? I would rather work with them than I would the shiniest gold.

How about a steaming jar of coffee stain? I personally prefer that to actual coffee. I'm a tea drinker myself.

Today the stitching stayed in its' basket. There was still handwork to be done,though. The best thing about today? I got good and dirty! My fingers are stained with rust and there's cinnamon stuck under my fingernails. I'll have to take a scrub brush to my hands tonight but boy was it fun :)

7 comments:

cucki said...

i have some rusty treasure in my collection too..and i really treasure them:)
sound like you having fun..
keep well dear..love for you xxx

Laura Violet said...

*.* I love toyr rusty bells!

Shirlee said...

I also love the rusty stuff & am a tea drinker : ) Sounds like you had a fun day! Blessings, Shirlee

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

One of my favorite things ~ rusty tin!!!
Can't wait to see what your working on!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I love to wax, rust, and stain. It seems like my hands are always into something dirty, lol. Love your box of rusty things!

Theresa said...

Getting dirty with coffee and rust is fun!!! I can't wait to see what you made. :0)

Jackie said...

I love the prim look/style. Love your organization of your rusted goods. I will have to adopt that if you don't mind.
I enjoyed visiting your blog also.
Jackie